Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nicknames...

So my mother has always had very unique and interesting nicknames for us. For example, I have been called "hamberhawkins," "strawberris curls," "lizard," and of course my most well known nickname, "riggs." My brother was given names such as "koopa - remember Mario," "brandoggy," and "spud." Now she has nicknamed Caroline "Mohawkins," which at the moment suits her perfectly as you will soon see.




I, of course, have begun doing the same thing. Madison's current nicknames include "Maddie Weebers," "Toodles," "Boo Boo," and "Madellini." I have called Spencer some derivative of his middle name, Don, since we started dating. It was "Donahue" for quite some time...then morphed into things like "Sha Don Don" and "Donald." I know... I am quite strange. Our dog Brandi has also donned many a nickname. When we first got her I decided her middle name would be Lou (Brandi Lou). Through the years I have called her things like "Louhannesburg" and "Louis." Haha...

1 comment:

  1. Mohawkins! I love it! And Louhannesburg? haha that's hilarious :)

    My friend Court has a German Shepherd (girl) that they named Charlie. Instead of calling her by her name, she calls her Charles!

    ReplyDelete